Thursday, March 31, 2011

Happy Birthday Tony!

Hello all!!
I'm sorry it's been a little while since I've been here. Unfortunetly birthdays mean I get busy and blogs get slightly ignored. :( It's been a great few days though. Monday was my wonderful husband Tony's birthday, and we celebrated saturday night, and again on Monday. We have one more celebration on Thursday. Today I speant time working on Tony's birthday present. I really wanted to do something special for him. On top of all the wonderful things he does for me, he has a tendency to just pick up little things for me here and there just because he knew I wanted them. So for his birthday I decided to put together a book of pictures of things I thought he'd like, and throughout the year I will give him presents a little at a time (32 in total). I focused on some of the geekier stuff that he likes. Here are some pictures of the book I put together!
I had so much fun putting this together, and Tony was really excited by it. Card is coming on another post, as it was also part of a 365 challenge, which will also be back and up running soon!!
Have a great day, and keep crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment