Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Happy 23!!!!

This is card 23 of the 365 card challenge! Here is the link!
The challenge was g, h, and i of the alphabet:
G- grossgrain
H-heart
I-ink
Here is what I came up with!
I think I went a little crazy with the ink.. but other than that, I like this card. The paper is from a 4.5x6.5 pad called Latte Matstack by DCWV. There are some really neat patterns in there. I'll be using it a lot. The stamps are called All You Need is Love by Inkadinkado. The stickers (yet another part of my V-day gift from Tony) are by Me and My Big Ideas. I'm heading out to the craft stores now. Have a great day all, and keep crafting!

2 comments:

  1. I love your take on today's "GHI" challenge at 365 Cards! I don't think you overdid the ink at all! Thanks for playing with us and hope to see you next week too!
    Aloha, Kim Mc
    365 Cards DT

    ReplyDelete