Monday, August 22, 2011

Baby Cards

Hi all!! Sorry for the break, but I have been having technical difficulties. :-) Even now I'm posting from my phone, and I probably will be for a while, so if you all can bear with me while I muddle through this I would greatly appreciate it. Yesterday and today I finally got back to my cards, and had a marathon card making session. It felt so nice. I seriously sat down with 6 hours of Star Trek and went nuts. Dishes weren't touched, and neither was the laundry, dusting, filing or any other chore I had planned, but boy am I happy. And I had time to paint my nails with my daughter! It'll be a while before photos and everything are ready though, so today I thought I would give you all a sneak peak at what will soon be listed on etsy. These two were inspired by the RIDICULOUS amount of friends who announced pregnancies these last two months. I think I'm up to 6 pregos, two of whom are having twins. Its going to be baby shower paradise. Always good times. :-)

Have a great day, and keep crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment