Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sick sick sick.

I had a wonderful weekend in tahoe, only to come home with a horrible cold. It seriously knocked me on my butt for pretty much the whole week. Today I'm feeling better, but still not really moving along. I hopefully will post todays challenge later, but for now I figured I would post a couple of my "catch-up" cards.
This was a white space challenge. (Going all the way back to day 1.) Here is the picture they gave.
The black space is where you put your design, the white you leave blank. Here is the card I came up with.

I may add some distressing later before I post it. I'm not sure yet. The flowers are Boutique Fleur by Recollections. The blank card is also Recollections. The tissue tape is by Jim Holtz.The key by K&Company. The hello stamp is by Stampendous.

That's it for now! Have a great day, and keep crafting!

1 comment: