Thursday, March 24, 2011

ABCDEFGHI..MNO?

The challenge is MNO today. I swear I didn't skip a challenge. It was Pam at 365 I swear! I really liked this challenge though. Here is the link! http://bit.ly/e9RUA5 M - Markers N- Numbers O- Orange Yesterdays shopping trip was very fruitful. I hit both Joanns and Michaels and speant... well, more than I should of. But I got a lot of paper and stickers and cards for future projects, including stuff for the projects that I missed. I made a couple last night, but I'm saving the posts for the weekend, hoping I'll have more time to type then. I also started on my card for today last night. Turns out they post it at midnight, and since I was up, I got a head start. I finished the rest this afternoon though. Here it is! More Butterflies as promised. :) The green paper is scraps that I had in stock. The sticker border is by and the stamp is by Inkadinkado. (That name cracks me up.) I colored in the stamp in the middle, with my markers. It took much longer than I expected, and it's so rewarding when it comes out this nice. The letters I cut out with my cricut which, thankfully, is working again! Yay!!!

Cat Corner "Must...Get...Mouse..." -Felix

Have a great day, and keep crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the stamped butterfly. Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete