Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 17 - Holy Shamrocks!

Sorry this post is going up today. I finished the card yesterday afternoon, and had planned on finishing this post last night, but I had a little to much, um, fun during our St. Patty's Day celebrations and wasn't in any kind of shape to write.
So yesterday I made a trip to Joanns with hubby in tow. I was surprised that I couldn't find any St. Patricks Day paper. I shouldn't have been, craft stores generally are a holiday ahead of the other stores. (which makes sense since most crafts take time.) After quite a bit of searching, I found a great pad of 8x8 paper called English Moss by Colorbok. There were some really fun papers in there. Then I found one set of St. Patty's Day Embellishments by JoAnn Craft Essentials left hiding in the corner. I am really happy with the out come.
I had some paper left over, so I made two more cards as well.

Cat Corner

Kitty's haven't been posing for pictures lately, so I'm bringing back an oldie but a goody. :)

"Ugh, too much irish catnip. Not a good night." -Stilts

Have a great day, and keep crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely cards! I really like that background paper. Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete