Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Flowers

I realized that if I try to do one post for every make up card, I am going to completely flud the blog in the next couple days. So I decided to break with tradition, and give you two or three per post. Hopefully that will keep the blog a tad cleaner. First off- Day 3.
This challenge for day three was a lot of fun. It required using fabric as a tool. I scrunched up a piece and and dipped it in ink for the background on the card. I used a distressing ink, which is quickly becoming one of my new favorite mediums. I also found some newsprint flowers, and this cool tissue tape that you will be seeing a lot of as I play with it.
The distressing ink is by Jim Holtz, as was the Tissue Tape. The card and flower are by Recollections, and the birthday stamp is by Stampendous. Now, on to day 4!! Day four's challenge required using the phrase "One of a kind". I got lucky and found a sticker that had that phrase, and that inspired the rest of the card. The flowers and sticker are by Colorbok, and the ribbon by Martha Stewart. The blank card inside is by Recollections. I am really happy with how this one came out. I admit it's one of my favorites. :) Ok, that's it for today. Have a great day, and keep crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment