Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Gears and Flowers

Skipping around a bit for this one, I thought I would show off two more cards with my newsprint flowers and tissue tape. These also fufill two challenges, though not consecutive ones. But, I thought, who cares!! :-) So here we go!!!
The first challenge is for Day 6, which was a sketch. Here is the sketch.
I used more of the tissue tape by Jim Holtz. The gears are also by Jim Holtz. This style started as an attempt at steampunk, and though it turned out to not quite be steampunk, I loved the result.
It was a lot of fun to make. This next one is for Day 10. The challenge was to mimic a trend that you are seeing online or in magazines. I made a second attempt at Steampunk, and this time it came out much better. I loved it!

I used alll the same materials as the last one, but this time I added some distressing by Jim Holtz. I really liked the result.

Have a great day, and keep crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment