Thursday, April 21, 2011

Still more catch-up

Still catching up on cards I missed before, though I'm almost done with the ones that came before I started the challenge. Then it's just to the ones that I've missed out on after getting sick. :)
This first one is from Day 11- Repurposed paper
The challenge was to take paper from one holiday and use it for something else. I took some old halloween paper, and turned it into this!
I'm very much in a spring mood lately. :)
This next one is also springy. It is for Day 12- Keep it simple.
The challenge is to use patterned paper, one sentiment, and one embellishment. I added a ribbon, it was really needed. Here is the result!

This card is actually tiny. It was fun to work with a different size for once. Both of these used flowers by Colorbok. The sticker on #2 is also by colorbok. The stamp on #1 is from Stampendous.

That's it for now. Stay tuned for more catch-up cards!

Have a great day and keep crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment