Friday, May 20, 2011

Baby Elephants

Still fixing up the craft area, it's getting close to finished, but since we're working on the rest of the house too, it's slow moving. School is coming to an end, and summer is quickly approaching, which for me means lots of free time, and lots of crafts with the little one. I can't wait to start posting those too!! Today's 365 challenge was to make a card that is asymmetrical. Inspired by a ADORABLE baby I saw at Virginia's gymnastics practice. With babies on the brain, I came up with this. The paper is by Renae's House, the sticker by DCWV and the blank card it's all on is by Recollections. I had a blast, as always, these challenges are so much fun. I haven't had many kitty pictures lately. We got a cat door for the balcony, and they have been spending most of their time laying in the sun watching the birds. hopefully I'll have more pictures soon! Have a great day, and keep crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment